Jul. 11 - Jul. 15, 2002
Having missed AC 2001, I was glad to go to AC '02! Especially after hearing about the elevators being broken and the long registration lines. Well, they fixed those problems, more or less!
Thursday, Jul. 11, 2002
- Page 2: Parked in Frank Overload. Met a fellow furry at the airport!
- Page 3: Met another fellow furry! Flew to Philadelphia.
- Page 4: Lou Leghorn drove me and Kamber to the hotel.
- Page 5: Checked in. Lost my Swiss Army knife! Got badge.
- Page 6: Met Egg. T.G.I. Friday's. Pretzel mixer.
- Page 7: Karaoke! Jesus Fox.
- Page 8: Roxikat confused. Found my knife! Friday: Met Prismo.
Friday, Jul. 12, 2002
- Page 9: More skunks. Lunch at Appleby's. Big Fun. Bought a fox tail!
- Page 10: Reporter photographed my tail. Funday Pawpet Show!
- Page 11: Funday Pawpet Show continued. No maid.
- Page 12: Bought water. Furry Mad Libs. ImprovFursation!
- Page 13: Film at 11. Still no maid.
Saturday, Jul. 13, 2002
- Page 14: Pre-Furry Furries. Pizza. Tuna sandwiches in Con Suite?
- Page 15: Hard time getting a Dr Pepper.
- Page 16: Tuna sandwiches! Bit my lip. News article about Anthrocon!
- Page 17: Bought a tiger tail. Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Let's go to France!
- Page 18: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Meeting Peter Cool.
Fig. 1: Eating fast gourmet food.
- Page 19: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Crossing the street to the train station.
- Page 20: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Le train est supprimé! How to use the phone?
- Page 21: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Using the phone. The turnstile-- oof!
- Page 22: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Finally on the train. The Eiffel Tower!
- Page 23: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Long delay.
- Page 24: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Dinner with Henri. Waiting for train late at night.
Fig. 2: Meeting Henri.
- Page 25: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: English slang lessons. Salle de bain. Old bombed-out train.
- Page 26: Why the new Zoo wasn't as good as the old Zoo.
Figs. 3, 4: Drawings by Chilly and Roy D. Pounds II.
- Page 27: Chun Hing for dinner. Masquerade! Ben Franklin.
- Page 28: Masquerade: 'NFUR, Plushdragon.
- Page 29: Masquerade: Me. Lilo & Stitch tribute. Marriage proposal.
- Page 30: Masquerade: Furry marriage. Fifi. Pinkilocks and the Three Cats.
- Page 31: Masquerade: Iakua muscles in on SK-1's territory.
- Page 32: Masquerade: Audience votes: SK-1 or Iakua?
- Page 33: Masquerade: Hunting humans.
- Page 34: Masquerade: Mechawolf invades!
- Page 35: Masquerade: Mechawolf defeated. Plushie launchings. Punk Tiger.
- Page 36: Comedy Club: Adric hands out Twinkies.
- Page 37: Comedy Club: Adric at the supermarket.
- Page 38: Comedy Club: 2 the Gryphon. Stupidity Doppler, fur artists.
- Pages 39, 40, 41: Comedy Club: 2: Rolling a one.
- Page 42: ImprovFurSation.
Sunday, Jul. 14, 2002
- Page 43: Solved Egg's Orb. Oops, Invention Faire locked up.
- Page 44: Oops, Invention Faire gone! Art show. Fursuit Parade!
- Page 45: Fursuit photo shoot. So MANY! Denny's.
- Page 46: Furries waiting at Denny's for a long time.
- Page 47: Furry Mad Libs II.
- Page 48: Uncle Kage got a mohawk... for charity!
- Page 49: Said bye to Egg. Babs Bunny's room party!
- Page 50: Cigarskunk & Jimu. Hung out in lobby.
Monday, Jul. 15, 2002
- Page 51: Joe from Allentown just wanted to get home!
- Page 52: Joe needed more money to get home!
- Page 53: God bless you. Flew home with some furries.
- Page 54: On the way home, helped a pilot remember a movie title.