July 17 - July 21, 2003
My third Anthrocon experience, and... sad to say, my most unsatisfying con experience up to then. But it's the fault of my digestive system, not the con itself. (Although the creaky old elevators sure didn't help much...) Still, what fun I did have was... well, fun!
Thursday, July 17, 2003
- Page 2: Packed. Airport was crowded. I could only check two bags, not three.
- Page 3: Security line was loooooong. I assumed I needed to remove my shoes. Papa!
- Page 4: Papa?! Met Kamber. Flew to Philly. Dollar Rent-a-Car.
- Page 5: Threee keeez, pleeez. Sharing a room with Mycroft and Lou. But where's Myke?
- Page 6: Some folks I met. Makoto. The New Zoo. Bought soap and shampoo.
- Page 7: Still no Myke. Free MegaBloks dragon! Drinks at TGI Friday's. Finally Myke!
- Page 8: Lou iiiiiinflaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeed his air mattress. Myke had a sore throat.
Friday, July 18, 2003
- Page 9: Felt sick and missed stuff.
- Page 10: Bought stuff, met Vakko and Sheila, saw Guy Gilchrist.
- Page 11: Guy Gilchrist's words of wisdom from Dr. Seuss. Funday Pawpet Show: Coke bottle, Fat Bastards.
- Page 12: Funday Pawpet Show: Grass jelly soda, Segway, Pink Flamingos, Spits or Swallows.
- Page 13: FPS: Kage tries durian cake, and then gets into a fight with a puppet!
- Page 14: FPS: Oh god, I just burped! Shoutouts.
- Page 15: FPS: Volunteer ferret chorus brigade. Mad Lib(s).
- Page 16: Art Wars: Cakes for the GOHs, condiments for us.
- Page 17: Art Wars: Scrapple sculpting and the finished cakes.
- Page 18: Elevator problems. No Eye of Argon. Con suite.
Saturday, July 19, 2003
- Page 19: GOOD MORNING! Bought Karabiner CD for Richard. Ran low on cash. Debit card didn't work!
- Page 20: ATM card didn't work! But it did back at the hotel.
- Page 21: Mad Libs: Uncle Kage and the Castle of Despair.
- Page 22: Mad Libs: Kage enters a large small-looking castle.
- Page 23: Mad Libs: Kage meets a strange creature.
- Page 24: Lion joke. Mad Libs: Uncle Kage and the Castle of Despair, chapter 2.
- Page 25: Mad Libs: Kage imprisoned by the creature!
- Page 26: Mad Libs: Kage escapes from the dungeon.
- More to come!