July 7 - July 12, 2004
Fun again at Anthrocon! Looks like they finally got the elevator problem licked, and I got to hang out with the Tiny Toons gang again, and meet Postvixen from LiveJournal!
Wednesday, July 7
- Page 2-1: Mom woke me up too early.
- Page 2-2: Heavy bag, digital camera, a Wendy and a stuck cart.
- Page 2-3: Inflight movie: 50 First Dates.
- Page 2-4: Raining in Philly. Checked in to 25 or 624.
- Page 2-5: Ate at TGI Friday's with Pandaguy. The Internet is for Porn.
- Page 2-6: Looked for water that would fit.
Thursday, July 8
- Page 3-1: Dreamed about Wakko & Sinistar neighborhoods. Teflon door.
- Page 3-2: Be nice, OK, hotshot?
- Page 3-3: Wendy's with Hidden. The sponsor line is shorter. Babs got a room. Elevator etiquette signs.
- Page 3-4: The complicated process of enjoying a Dr Pepper.
- Page 3-5: Went to TTA party at the Marriott.
- Page 3-6: HKU's compilation of odd cartoons.
- Page 3-7: Chuck Jones never used mallets? Stranger Than Fiction. Mysterious Phenomena of the Unexplained. Elevator traffic cops!
Friday, July 9
- Page 4-1: Summer Games Opening Ceremonies. Blimpie for lunch.
- Page 4-2: Your First Furry Con.
- Page 5-1: Your First Furry Con, cont.
- Page 5-2: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
- Page 6-1: Dinner at Olive Garden in Bala-Cynwyd. Missed 2. Looked for Postvixen.
- Page 6-2: KT balloon! Met Postvixen. '80s music puppet show. DracaCon?
- Page 6-3: DracaCon!
Saturday, July 10
- Page 7-1: Showed off KT balloon. Furry Mad Libs: Uncle Kage and the Prisoner of Anthrokazaban!
- More to come!