Wednesday, Jul. 1 - Monday, Jul. 7, 2009
Anthrocon 2009 came around and I decided to see if I could keep up with the diary on a day-to-day basis like I
used to be able to do. I could, mostly. Mainly, though, I had a blast! Unfortunately I caught con crud.
Wednesday, Jul. 1, 2009
- Page 1: Banging out the diary. I flew to Pittsburgh with a buncha furries while watching Happy Feet. Taxi to the Westin. Underdog vs. Alien room key.
- Page 2: Went to 7-11 for supplies. Golden Palace with Jim Groat. Zoo open already! Elevators not crowded yet.
Thursday, Jul. 2, 2009
- Page 3: More shopping at Rite-Aid. Lunch at Fernando's. The looooong walk to registration. They printed my art! Underdog vs. Alien con badge.
- Page 4: Babs & Bolt. TTA room party. Mad Libs, Jeff Dunham. Claire la Mouf & Tim Kangaroo. Bed-sleepin'.
Friday, Jul. 3, 2009
- Page 5: Fluxx. Dealer Den in bigger hall this year. August Henry's.
- Page 6: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Billy Mays, Gunther, first responder, EMG, disturbance at sushi.
Saturday, Jul. 4, 2009
- Page 7: Supersponsor luncheon. No-Pants picture plus reBUTTal. Masquerade.
Fig. 1: Babs does crappy badges for a NICKEL!
- Page 8: Fireworks. The Sludge Game. Cardcrusher. Sunday: Furnando's, no shirt. Invasion of the Body Stockings.
Sunday, Jul. 5, 2009
- Page 9: Art Show bids. V-Cube 6, which popped. Pizza & Futurama. The Zoo closed at 1 a.m. because of stupid and drunk maybe.
Monday, Jul. 6, 2009
- Page 10: Spilled soda! Shared a cab. Talked about furry. Stained shirt, bit cheek! Flew with furries. Meet the Robinsons.
- Page 11: Baggage Claim remodeling. Delay getting out of Air Park. China Stix. CON CRUD and literal butthurt.