Oct. 16 - Oct. 23, 2002
Mr. Fu liked these little get-togethers so much, he decided to host one of his own. So we had a ton o' fun in San Diego.
Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2002
- Page 2: Minivan window smashed, then fixed. Took Dad to airport.
- Page 3: I flew to San Diego. Weird weather.
- Page 4: Met Mr. Fu, Richard, Frostbite, & Nakko. Fuddrucked.
- Page 5: Rich & Frosty checked in. Kablammo, Starfox, sleepyfox. Writing on paw. Yar!
- Page 6: Woke up Richard. Yar! Thursday: Bought soap & shampoo.
Thursday, Oct. 17, 2002
- Page 7: Picked up Mintaka. Boobs. Met Almanzo. SeaWorld.
- Page 8: More SeaWorld: Fools with Tools, Shipwreck Reef Cafe, Wild Arctic Expedition ride.
- Page 9: Tony Hawk. Darts. Jon showed up! Tokyo Breakfast.
- Page 10: Radiskull. Homestar Runner. Pizza. Shopped for food. Shared my room with Manzo.
Friday, Oct. 18, 2002
- Page 11: Miramar Air Show.
- Page 12: Miramar Air Show: Fast truck, no Blue Angels, fireball.
- Page 13: Miramar Air Show: I was cold. Boomers.
Fig. 1: How we split into golf teams.
- Page 14: Minigolf!
- Page 15: Hops! Virtua Tennis, Sonic Shuffle. Saturday: Forget Legoland.
Saturday, Oct. 19, 2002
- Page 16: The Zoo!
- Page 17: Air sucked out. In & Out. Napped. Super Smash Bros. Ranma outfit. Rubio's.
- Page 18: Sodas. Stuntman glitch. "Carrot Cake"! Weird eps of Ranma.
- Page 19: Puni Puni Poemi. Hyper Police. Impossible Mission. Sunday: Went to dim sum.
Sunday, Oct. 20, 2002
- Page 20: Dim sum. Super Hando! Ranma Karaoke.
- Page 21: Fruits Basket fakesub. Almanzo & Jon left. I bought water. Taka tried to see Blue Angels. Sonic Shuffle. Curse Opal!
- Page 22: Samurai Sam's. Kids in the Hall. Cartoon episode of Farscape. DiGi Charat.
- Page 23: Adult Swim. The Cat Came Back. Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro.
Monday, Oct. 21, 2002
- Page 24: Aerospace Museum! Time Out Cafe.
Fig. 2: Making funny faces in the car.
- Page 25: Richard felt sick. Ebichu.
- Page 26: Theater: Argument with lady in line.
- Page 27: Trailer for "comedian".
- Page 28: Spirited Away. Pizza at BJ's. Kids in the Hall.
- Page 29: Kids in the Hall. Tuesday: Couldn't get 36-exposure rolls.
Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2002
- Page 30: We headed to the Wild Animal Park.
- Page 31: Wild Animal Park: Expired passes. Fed ducks & deer.
- Page 32: Wild Animal Park: Heart of Africa. Lorikeet Landing. Sloth. Tram ride.
- Page 33: Wild Animal Park: Tram ride. Surrealism on TV. Jack in the Box.
- Page 34: Jack in the Box. Cold Stone Creamery.
Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2002
- Page 35: Breakfast at Harry's. I left.
- Page 36: Returned home in luxurious comfort. Chinese food!