Tuesday, Jun. 27 - Thursday, Jul. 6, 2006
Desiree and Phar Warner got married in Whitney, Texas, and a bunch of my friends and I were invited, so we decided to have a get-together partly in Dallas, partly in Whitney.
Tuesday, Jun. 27, 2006
- Page 1-1: Drove to Dallas-Ft. Worth.
- Page 1-2: Reached the Best Western. Met Desiree, Phar, Timmo, Mintaka, and Mr. Fu.
- Page 1-3: We played The Big Idea.
Wednesday, Jun. 28, 2006
- Page 2-1: Went with Timmo to Whataburger and Irving Mall. Superman decal: reusable or not?
- Page 2-2: Jon showed up. We played Fluxx. I went with Des and Phar to the car rental place.
- Page 2-3: Had trouble but managed to pick up Des and Phar.
- Page 2-4: We went to Grapevine Mills Mall to see Superman Returns. Then Bennigan's.
- Page 2-5: We played Roundabout Five.
Thursday, Jun. 29, 2006
- Page 3-1: We went to Six Flags. Mintaka couldn't get a gas receipt and I couldn't bring my Smarties or knife in.
- Page 3-2: Conquistador. Casa Magnetica. Roaring Rapids. Texas Tornado and Batman: The Escape.
- Page 3-3: Judge Roy Scream. Dippin' Dots. Bugs Bunny and Sylvester.
- Page 3-4: Went back to the hotel for pizza by the pool. I packed. Felt uncomfortable.
Friday, Jun. 30, 2006
- Page 4-1: Drove to Whitney. Found the bed & breakfast. Met Nancy, the owner.
- Page 4-2: Vakko and Sheila there. What room am I in? Warned Mintaka about unmarked road. I got the Clausell Ranch Room.
- Page 4-3: Fu taught us Settlers of Catan. Dinner at Cherokee Station. Fu bought a gift.
Saturday, Jul. 1, 2006
- Page 5-1: Needed a new minister. Nakko showed up. We had food.
- Page 5-2: Wedding gifts. Games: The Great Dalmuti, Settlers of Catan. The wedding took place.
- More to come!