Mar. 21 - Mar. 27, 1996
Although I didn't go to Animania VI (which I think was held in L.A.), I did go to VII, also known as Animania NYC. Hosted by Wakko, this Animania took place in three different states (New England, go fig); the action mainly occurred in Milford, CT; NYC; and Cherry Hill, NJ. (And that's the last time I go to New York by train!)...
Thursday, Mar. 21, 1996
- Page 1: Took Amtrak. Stopped in New Orleans.
Friday, Mar. 22, 1996
- Page 2: On the train: Cocoa & muffin. Kids. Jumbo hot dog.
- Page 3: Got off in Jacksonville. Tried to call Wakko.
- Page 4: Took different train up the East Coast. Saturday: Arrived in New York.
Saturday, Mar. 23, 1996
- Page 5: Helped lady in Penn Station with luggage. Traveled to Wakko's house in Milford, met everybody. Returned to train station. Elfie's Bakery.
- Page 6: Bad case of hiccups. Met HubCity. Empire State Building. Nathan's.
- Page 7: Flatiron Bldg. Forbidden Planet Comix. Giant WBSS. Carnegie Deli.
- Page 8: Checked into Hamton Inn. Sunday: No wake-up call. We drove down NJ Turnpike.
Sunday, Mar. 24, 1996
- Page 9: Wakko's muffler fell off. Cherry Hill WBSS.
- Page 10: Pinky & Brain Voice Tour. Met Peter Yu.
- Page 11: Some of us traveled back to Milford. The rest got stranded.
Monday, Mar. 25, 1996
- Page 12: Brendan and spot picked me up. Delays, delays.
- Page 13: Walking tour of Lower Manhattan. Brendan & spot left me at Grand Central Station.
- Page 14: Penn Station. "Ya got a ticket for Minnie there?" Train to Chicago.
Tuesday, Mar. 26, 1996
- Page 15: Met Captain. Berghoff's for lunch.
- Page 16: Bought food. Caught another train. Wednesday: 3 a.m. delay in Alton, IL.
Wednesday, Mar. 27, 1996
- Page 17: Fantasy involving sedan chair. Learned that mayo doesn't keep. Longview, TX, 3 hrs late.
- Page 18: Bus to Houston. Stinky taxi home.