July 25 - July 31, 2001
Jonathan, a fox living in Seattle, decided to have a get-together. So a bunch of us fellow Jon-friends showed up and played lots and lots of video games, and TOON! the RPG, and ate pho, and lots more!
(and here are more photos by
Wednesday, July 25, 2001
- Page 2: Went to airport, took off.
- Page 3: Landed. Didn't see Sylvester.
Fig. 1: Again with the seat back! But not for long.
- Page 4: Jon and friends look around for Sylvester.
- Page 5: Checked into hotel. Returned to airport.
Fig. 2: Saw Mt. Rainier!
- Page 6: Picked up Mr. Fu.
- Page 7: Couldn't start the car.
- Page 8: Took Fu to hotel. Called airport.
- Page 9: Finally picked up Sylvester.
Thursday, July 26, 2001
- Page 10: Got rollaway bed. Soul Calibur! Power Stone 2!
Fig. 3: Glare made gaming difficult.
- Page 11: More games. Karma & Pepe showed up. Then Nakko & Will. Pizzas.
- Page 12: Wilford & Tony. Character sheets. 2 Hapless Losers.
- Page 13: Varro & OyVey. We took Sylvester to hotel. Room hadn't been made up.
Friday, July 27, 2001
- Page 14: Complained about room. More 2 Hapless Losers. Toshi's Teriyaki. Wizards of the Coast.
- Page 15: Rest of the mall. Sonic Shuffle!
- Page 16: Pho. Weather turned cold. Old record store.
- Page 17: Tony Hawk. Chu Chu Rocket song.
- Page 18: Chu Chu Rocket. Soul Calibur fanart.
Saturday, July 28, 2001
- Page 19: Room was only partially made-up!
- Page 20: Bought Dr Pepper and water bottle. Bus stop.
- Page 21: Westlake Center. Made in Washington. Monorail to Seattle Center.
- Page 22: Food Building. Pacific Science Center.
- Page 23: Testing bodies at the museum.
- Page 24: Will Mr. Fu die of a heart attack? Butterflies!
- Page 25: 250-kg weight. Lost Jon. Waterworks!
- Page 26: Fun Forest. Dancedancedancedancedance!
- Page 27: Back home for Dance Dance Revolution the Home Game!
- Page 28: Nakko made fajitas.
- Page 29: Animaniacs en français. TOON!
Sunday, July 29, 2001
Monday, July 30, 2001
- Page 37: Space Channel 5.
- Page 38: Drove downtown. Parked on a steep hill.
Fig. 4: How we got separated while driving.
- Page 39: Dim sum. More driving.
- Page 40: Gameworks!
Fig. 5: Sonic Fighter.
- Page 41: Went to Archie McPhee, then Magnusson Park.
- Page 42: No monolith. Will messed with Fu's Chao.
- Page 43: "Dude, That's My Chao!"
- Page 44: Trying to copy 2 Hapless Losers. Jon burned his thumb.
- Page 45: Copying didn't work. Throat hurt worse. Woke up at 4:30 am.
Tuesday, July 31, 2001
- Page 46: Took Sylvester to airport. Slept some more. Went out fo' mo' pho.
- Page 47: Pho. Anime store. Fu and I left, playing Milkcan music.
- Page 48: Flew home. Spy Kids.