Jul. 25 - Aug. 1, 2005
Four years after Seattlemania I, Jon decided to do it all again. This time, we played lots of Cheapass games, and I got to go up in the Space Needle and visit Mt. Rainier!
Monday, July 25, 2005
- Page 2-1: Went to Seattle and played Give Me The Brain!
- Page 2-2: We played Kill Doctor Lucky.
- Page 2-3: Visited the Yoodub. Ate phở.
- Page 2-4: Scarecrow Video. Red Dwarf. Checked into the Studio 6.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
- Page 3-1: Lunch at Todai. 20 Questions game at Sharper Image.
- Page 3-2: The uncanny 20 Questions game.
- Page 3-3: Gameworks.
- Page 3-4: The Seattle Public Library.
- Page 3-5: An animated swingset on the wall. Pizzas, Frank and Dan.
- Page 3-6: Gamers. Mortal Kombat. Jon fell asleep.
- Page 3-7: Devil Bunny Needs a Ham. Witch Trial.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
- Page 4-1: Richard Cheese. We went to Funtasia.
- Page 4-2: Archie McPhee. Spuds.
- Page 4-3: Bitin' Off Hedz. Krispy Kremes. Unexploded Cow. Full parking lot!
Thursday, July 28, 2005
- Page 5-1: Masem got a Love Rat. Seattle Center. Space Needle.
- Page 5-2: Space Needle: Guard took my knife!
- Page 5-3: Enjoyed the Space Needle, got my knife back. Pacific Science Center.
- Page 5-4: R!sk. We took a break on the steel beam.
- Page 5-5: Lunch at Center House. Bought games at a game store.
- Page 5-6: Save Doctor Lucky. SHUFFLEBOOOARD!
- Page 5-7: Tony showed up. Irish Emigrant Pub. Get Out.
Friday, July 29, 2005
- Page 6-1: Uwajimaya. Pink Godzilla. Dog in car. Pike Place Market.
- Page 6-2: Pirate's Plunder. Ivar's. Puzzle Pirates for Tony.
- Page 6-3: No disk! Totally Renamed Spy Game. Nuclear War.
Saturday, July 30, 2005
- Page 7-1: We went to NorthwesTrek.
- Page 7-2: We drove up Mt. Rainier!
- Page 7-3: Drove back down. Mr. Fu was late getting to the airport.
- Page 7-4: Mr. Fu dealt with an unhelpful airline agent.
- Page 7-5: Mr. Fu got on the plane anyway!
Sunday, July 31, 2005
- Page 8-1: Timmo got to stay an extra day. Tony left.
- Page 8-2: We saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". Catscratch. Bengal Tiger for dinner.
- Page 8-3: We played Icehouse. Jon showed me the proper route on Google Earth.
Monday, August 1, 2005
- Page 9-1: Killed time at the mall. Drove to the airport.
- Page 9-2: Saw Mt. Rainier! Read "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" despite Mr. Gotta-Have-The-Seat-Back. Flew home.