Oct. 25 - Oct. 29, 2001
The first furry con I've been to more than once! Up in the Seattle-Tacoma area again, the Guest of Honor was Max Blackrabbit, creator of Zig Zag the sexy tiger-striped skunk! I had fun, despite a few mishaps along the way involving chewing gum and a fire alarm.
Thursday, October 25, 2001
- Page 2: Drove to airport. Heightened security.
- Page 3: Breakfast. Took off. Baby, then no baby.
- Page 4: Landed in Seattle. Got my own sink! Courtesy vehicle island.
- Page 5: Took hotel shuttle to hotel.
- Page 6: Got GUM on my SHIRT!
- Page 7: Finally got a room. Chatted with furs. Gave pic to Miniskunk.
- Page 8: Met Max. Registered. Dinner and Mitzel's. Met Zot.
Friday, October 26, 2001
- Page 9: Clogged drain(?) Fight or Flight.
- Page 10: Gave pic to Karma. Dealer Den! Coughed at Photoshop. Lunch, and furry pic for waitress.
- Page 11: Met a two-headed wolf. Offensive Computer Art. Hungry!
- Page 12: Seafood buffet. Artist Ambush!
Fig. 1: My drawing for "Anticipation".
- Page 13: More Artist Ambush. Dessert. Furry Pictionary!
Fig. 2: My drawing for fox + gerbil + potato cellar + detox.
- Page 14: More Furry Pictionary. Trashing Jim Groat. Fritz the Cat.
Saturday, October 27, 2001
- Page 15: Jon & Wilford showed up. Browsed Dealer Den. Picked up shirt at dry cleaner's.
- Page 16: Lunch at Burger King. Jennifer! DDR.
- Page 17: Music & Fur. More DDR.
- Page 18: Dukeskunk. Dangermouse! Jon & Wilford left. Prime rib!
- Page 19: Ice cream social. FC party. Masquerade & Furry Beauty Pageant. Glaring at Flinthoof.
- Page 20: More FC party. Sketchbook party. FIRE ALARM!
- Page 21: False alarm. On with the sketchbook party. Saturday lengthened to 25 hours!
Sunday, October 28, 2001
- Page 22: Finished Dukeskunk pic, tried to find Rei Vegan.
- Page 23: Not-great lunch at Mitzel's. Gaming room shut down.
- Page 24: Amy Squirrel. Dinner with Karma, Pepe, and Steve Martin.
- Page 25: Steve drew in my sketchbook. Shared Pepe's fries.
- Page 26: Felt sick. Joined artists in the Spinnaker Room.
Monday, October 29, 2001
- Page 27: Don't you people ever sleep? Monday: Breakfast downstairs, with free sausage!
- Page 28: Took shutto to airport.
- Page 29: Inflight movie: "Evolution".
- Page 30: Got car from the Parking Spot. Drove home.