Jan. 21 - Jan. 27, 2004
FC returns to the San Jose Doubletree! This year, the theme was "The Great Outdoors", which... um, didn't really have a lot to do with whatever I did while I was there.
- Page 1: Apology for the long delay on last year's diary.
- Page 2: TITLE PAGE
Wednesday, Jan. 21, 2004
- Page 3: Went to the airport.
- Page 4: Flew to San Jose. Waah, no Dr Pepper on the flight!
- Page 5: Fire trucks at the hotel! Shared the room with Tobias for one night.
Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004
- Page 6: Logo light, Invisible Cards, Trigger Happy Squirrel and Fluxx. Thursday: Bought soda, had lunch, more Fluxx, and lined up.
- Page 7: Got badge, met folks, pondered supper.
- Page 8: Went to Cluck U. Ate a chili bread bowl. Got in touch with Waggs.
- Page 9: Waited for Waggs. Friday: Lunch. Aatheus showed up.
Friday, Jan. 23, 2004
- Page 10: Meet the Guests of Honor. Fursuit Flashback.
- Page 11: Fursuit Flashback. Puppet roundtable. Saw The Triplets of Belleville with Erin, Scotty and TC!
- Page 12: The Triplets of Belleville. Tengu Sushi.
- Page 13: Puppet Chill-Out. Furry Improv training.
- More to come!