Jan. 11 - Jan. 18, 2005
I went to San Jose again and it was cold! But also fun! And although I was plagued by a few schedule conflicts, the laser show made up for it all.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
- Page 1-1: Sleepily went to the airport.
- Page 1-2: Changed planes in Phoenix. The second plane was better. Landed in San Francisco.
- Page 1-3: Why I was so sleepy.
- Page 1-4: Rented a car but ACK where's the KEY?!
- Page 1-5: Wored to a frazzle. Ate Quizno's. Checked into Motel 6 and took a nice long nap.
- Page 1-6: Ate at Fung Lum with Keeper and Seawolf. Japed back to hyootle.
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
- Page 2-1: Went to Valley Fair Mall with Aatheus and Lenester.
- Page 2-2: More fun at the mall. Went out for groceries.
- Page 2-3: Looked for Giovanni's Pizza but gave up.
- Page 2-4: Party at Fox Palmer's house.
Thursday, January 13, 2005
- Page 3-1: Moved into the Doubletree. Roof repairs. Harpin' Boont.
- Page 3-2: Marked my pocket program. Holograms. JarJarbit. Baklava. Free Chinese food!
- Page 3-3: Went to Denny's with Aatheus and, uh, Zarel. Took over! Creator's Lounge.
Friday, January 14, 2005
- Page 4-1: Meet the GOHs.
- Page 4-2: Dealer Den. Art show. Kaffeeklatsch. Helped do news for FCTV.
- Page 4-3: Heather Alexander and Uffington Horse. Creator's Lounge? Not quite.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
- Page 5-1: Improv Panel hosted by Kigs.
- Page 5-2: Pawpet Show. Dinner with Nicodemus, Kit Ping and Trey. Then I had to make a choice.
- Page 5-3: Dr. Jane Robinson & Cynthia McQuillin. Iron Artist.
Fig. 1: Dr. Jane's autograph.
- Page 5-4: Iron Artist.
- Page 5-5: Lenester moved in. Leaky ice chest. Breakfast sushi.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
- Page 6-1: Lunch with Babs - oops, Critterlympics - oops, Pawpet Show.
- Page 6-2: More problems. Pawpet Show. I need more of me!
- Page 6-3: Drum circle. Met Postvixen! Waited for Furry Variety Show.
- Page 7-1: FVS: Furry Night Live. Viagfur commercial.
- Page 7-2: FVS: Punk laundromat romance. 'Goin' to a furry convention'. The Macarena, but not for long.
- Page 7-3: FVS: Walk Like an Egyptian. Fox in Sox. The Kadaitcha Dancers.
- Page 7-4: FVS: Classic laundromat romance.
- Page 7-5: FVS: Piano-playing horse. Tae Kwon Leap, plus extra line.
- Page 7-6: FVS: Boot to the Head. I'm A Raccoon.
- Page 7-7: Improv panel: Name Chain. Mosh Pit. Accident with water.
- Page 7-8: Improv panel: Cavemen in a supermarket. Party Quirks.
- Page 7-9: Improv panel: A lot more Party Quirks. Old Time Radio Show.
Monday, January 17, 2005
- Page 8-1: Checked out, and into the Motel 6. Hung out in the Doubletree.
- Page 8-2: Went out in search of Thai. Instead, ate at ¡Una Mas!
- Page 8-3: Chairo's Laser Show!
- Page 8-4: Chairo's Even Cooler Laser Show!
- Page 8-5: Found a radio in my car and returned it.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
- Page 9-1: Ume for lunch. Started my camcorder.
- Page 9-2: Videotaped the scenic route. Got to the airport. Delayed takeoff.
- Page 9-3: Flew to Phoenix. Waited for a later flight.
- Page 9-4: Flew to Houston.
- Page 9-5: How to get from Terminal A to the Parking Spot after 1 a.m.
- Page 9-6: How to get on US 59 south. Got home!