Tuesday, Jan. 22 - Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2008
First con of 2008! My back hurt but it got better. It rained half the time, but I hung out with Babs and saw Taiko drummers and had animal-style burgers!
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2008
- Page 1-1: Rogue's Gallery of factions, and my Motel 6 plan.
Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2008
- Page 2-1: Rode plane with sore back. Rented a powder. Reached the Doubletree.
- Page 2-2: Growing Chinese food. Portable laser show. Ze Germans. THURSDAY: In-n-Out Burger.
Thursday, Jan. 24, 2008
Friday, Jan. 25, 2008
- Page 3-2: In-n-Out again. Drawing. Iron Artist. No move-in for Lenester & Lavacat. No Tin Artist. Stuff.
Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008
- Page 4-1: Lunch at That's A Wrap. Fursuit Parade, featuring dragons, drums and Remy. New shoes for Lavacat? Fur-l in the Blank. ArtSpots jam.
- Page 4-2: Love-a-Lot Bear. Rhodesism. Oh maaAAAAaan!
Sunday, Jan. 27, 2008
Monday, Jan. 28, 2008
- Page 6-1: Gave Babs a lift to the airport. In-n-Out. Picture of Chayse-Akida, plus dinner. Dead Dog Party.
Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2008
- Page 7-1: Furries at airport. Mismatched video & audio on plane. Local time is WHAT?