May 3 - 12, 2005
The second year of Morphicon in Columbus, Ohio was fun! Morphicon is a nice small relax-o-con. And this time, I decided to drive all the way to Ohio!
Tuesday, May 3, 2005
- Page 2-1: Still no Odwalla. Drove through Texas. Almost got a speeding ticket!
- Page 2-2: Drove through Arkansas. New camcorder battery wasn't compatible!
- Page 2-3: New CD player wasn't compatible with universal adapter!
Wednesday, May 4, 2005
- Page 3-1: Putty tat. Drove through Tennessee. Clever Chick-Fil-A. Entered Kentucky.
- Page 3-2: Not for puplice. Lunch in Louisville. Triumph Of The Ville! Reached Cincinnati.
- Page 3-3: Anudder putty tat. Wanted to try Gold Star but couldn't FIND it!
Thursday, May 5, 2005
- Page 4-1-1: Tried to find Gold Star again. Success! Lunch.
- Page 4-1-2: How I got my first California quarter.
- Page 4-2-1: Reached Columbus. Checked in in Worthington.
- Page 4-2-2: Met Kattywampus. With some difficulty, went to Kroger.
- Page 4-3: Went through a closed mall to have Chinese dinner.
Foxday, May 6, 2005
- Page 5-1: Morphicon began as I messed with words.
- Page 5-2: Babs. Max Goof. Coyotes? Bear and Mycroft. Wap pizza. Karaoke.
- Page 5-3: Are You A Werewolf?
- Page 5-4: Are You A Werewolf? continued. Road atlas.
- WHIPPY: The longest, funniest and scariest ingredient list ever!
Satyrday, May 7, 2005
- Page 6-1: Macro & micro life. Puppets. Puppet show.
- Page 6-2: Puppet show, cont.
- Page 6-3: Masquerade.
- Page 6-4: Lili entertained the audience during the judging.
- Page 6-5: GoH dinner. Silver ball game. I was asked to enlarge freaky porn!
- Page 6-6: Furry Variety Show. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Skunkday, May 8, 2005
- Page 7-1: Missed raffle. Cincinnati chili and CA quarters! Pool noodles.
- Page 7-2: I was in the cake decorating contest.
- Page 7-3: I Scream Antisocial. End of con hangin' around with Fluxx, flogging, Steve, drugs and ass.
Fig. 1: Cards on the ceiling.
Maneday, May 9, 2005
- Page 8-1: Checked out of the Radisson. Couldn't find SonicBlu's apartment!
- Page 8-2: Tried to call Sonic, but couldn't!
- Page 8-3: Tried again to find his apartment.
- Page 8-4: Tried the rental office. Then tried a bling-blinged-up SUV.
- Page 8-5: Phone message: I are standin' next to a cryin' baby!
- Page 8-6: SonicBlu got my message.
- Page 8-7: Dave Diamond and the Diamond Mine. STOOONES!
- Page 8-8: Visited Babs. Whispering. Bad Star Trek comic book.
- More to come!