Wednesday, May 3 - Wednesday, May 10, 2006
This trip was a little odd because Mom came along... sort of. She has relatives in Cincinnati, and she wanted to meet them, so we flew to Cincinnati, then she drove me to Columbus and dropped me off for the con.
Wednesday, May 3, 2006
- Page 1-1: Mom and I went to the airport. AirPark. Driver liked my shirt!
- Page 1-2: Flew to Cincinnati. Had a looong way to go to get the luggage. Rented a Dodge Grand Caravan.
- Page 1-3: We drove to Mom's cousin Judy's house.
- Page 1-4: Judy's cat shed on me. Skyline Chili. Whirlybird maple seeds.
Thursday, May 4, 2006
- Page 2-1: Breakfast/lunch at Bob Evans. Visited more relatives. I drove to Columbus.
- Page 2-2: Furries in the lobby. Went to dinner at Boston Market. CRUNCH! Supplies. Jimmy John's? Milk & cookie party.
- Page 2-3: My roommates, Nikon and Northpaw, showed up. Too late for takeout. Felt prickly!
Foxday, Cinco de Mayo, 2006
- Page 3-1: Got badge. Bless the Pope. Jimmy John's. Hors d'oeuvres. Food Chain. Atomic ___ of Doom.
- Page 3-2: Fluxx tourney! Eco-Fluxx. Then my custom deck.
- Page 3-3: Are You A Werewolf?
- Page 3-4: Pizza. Babs showed up with a new look! Duuu-gong, duuu-gong.
- Page 3-5: The cake-decorating contest.
- Page 3-6: Fursuit Dance. Drunk hockey players. Are You A Dancin' Werewolf? Felt prickly again.
Satyrday, May 6, 2006
- Page 4-1: Bought cereal. Got pranked by a bag of chips!
- More to come!