Thursday, May 17 - Tuesday, May 22, 2007
The fourth Morphicon in a row. Hopefully I'll get this diary finished!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
- Page 2-1: Drove to the airport with OK Go. Tried to sleep on plane. Quizno's in Charlotte airport. Noise-canceling headphones. Flew to Columbus with OK Go.
- Page 2-2: Hertz gave me a Mercury Milan. Construction at the Radisson!
- Page 2-3: Did shopping. No smoke detector! Babs called.
- Page 2-4: Cheesy comics. Cheesy pizza. Kidshows on YouTube. Started the EPIC.
Foxday, May 18, 2007
- Page 3-1: Smoke detector? Hypertrophe. Jimmy John's. Bless the Pope. Drawing in the Feed Lot. Fursuiters on parade!
- Page 3-2: Pizza feed and VixieCon. Looney Labs games: Stoner Fluxx and Aquarius. Cake decorating contest. Smoke detector!
Satyrday, May 19, 2007
- Page 4-1: Puppet show. Jimmy John's--no wait, Skyline Chili! Put my sandwich in Treads Lightly's cooler.
- Page 4-2: GOH dinner. Art Schmooze. Some drunk guy threw up. Banner? What banner?
- Page 4-3: That banner. The Atomic Spectacle of Doom!
- Page 4-4: Atomic Spectacle of Doom pt. 2. Atomic Hour of Comedy with Max Goof.
- Page 4-5: I saved Max from falling off the stage! God's tech support. Other tech support.
Skunkday, May 20, 2007
- Page 5-1: Where's my sandwich? Must get Treads Lightly!
- Page 5-2: Free-for-all Variety Show. I Was A Werewolf. SonicBlu's Time Machine.
- Page 5-3: Went to Frisch's with Deyna and Babs. Apple & orange. Concerto for Voice & Handfart.
- Page 5-4: Welcome to Mayberry. Fluxx with Mycroft. Series of TUBES!
Mouseday, May 21, 2007
- Page 6-1: Lunch at Skyline Chili. Saw Next at Easton Town Center.
- Page 6-2: Olive Garden! But first let's hope Frosty's okay. Zen's clunky old car.
- Page 6-3: Happy birthday, SonicBlu! We visited the USS Maximilian to watch 24 and Heroes.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
- Page 7-1: White Castle. Easton Town Centre again. Flew to Charlotte.
- Page 7-2: Phillips Seafood. You gonna see Gran'ma? Flew to Houston with the Beatles and Men Without Hats.