Sunday, May 10 - Friday, May 22, 2009
I drove to Ohio for Morphicon, with a stop in Louisville to visit the Bat Factory again just for the heck of it.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
- Page 1: Drove from Houston to Hammond. Needed washer fluid and spoons.
Monday, May 11, 2009
- Page 2-1: Drove up through Mississippi. Stolen monument! Obamedy.
- Page 2-2: Dinner in Southaven. Holiday Inn Express in Memphis. Wi-fi no workie?
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
- Page 3: Drove to Louisville. Found Mountain Dew Throwback!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- Page 4: To the Bat Factory! But first to the mall. What mall? Pizza. Bat. Wi-fi workie!
- More to come!