June 22 - June 29, 2004
Yet another first-year con, this one was held in Columbus, Ohio. I looked forward to visiting Ohio, not just for the con, but also to visit my friends Loriana and Aerofox, and eat some of that yummy Skyline chili!
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
- Page 1-1: How to turn into a jackass. Went to airport.
- Page 1-2: Turned into a jackass at airport.
- Page 1-3: Flew to Detroit. Faced a loooong walk.
- Page 1-4: Ate at Ragtop Cafe. Flew to Columbus.
- Page 1-5: Drove to Motel 6. Went to Skyline Chili.
- Page 1-6: Tried to buy water. No Ozarka!
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
- Page 2-1: Tried to buy water again. Minerva Park. Busybody.
- Page 2-2: Busybody. Went to City Center Mall. Drove to Sidney OH.
- Page 2-3: Met Loriana and Aerofox. Tnuh Esuom.
- Page 2-4: Slept over.
Thursday, June 24, 2004
- Page 3-1: Aerofox's radio barn. Drove back to Columbus. Moved into Clarion. Guhh.
- Page 3-2: Tried to take nap. Stupid car alarm!
- Page 3-3: Went to Skyline twice. It rained. Nikko and Gnqce.
- Page 3-4: Steve Plunkett's room. Starfox Adventures.
Friday, June 25, 2004
- Page 4-1: Two trips to Giant Eagle: giant mug and Dr Pepper. Exordium.
- Page 4-2: White Castle, pizza, karaoke. Giant mug in fishnet bag. Babs showed up.
- Page 4-3: Milking the squid. Art stooore! Angelbear scared a kid. Loriana and Aerofox at con. I got drafted.
- Page 4-4: Furry Variety Show (to be completed later)
- Page 5-1: Power outage. Did I get the FVS on tape? Yes.
Saturday, June 26, 2004
- Page 6-1:
Woke up No I didn't. Dr Pepper with real sugar. White Trashle Castle.
- More to come!