Monday, Nov. 13 - Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2006
The theme of MFF 2006 was "County Fair", but for me the theme was "getting my car fixed after a scary warning light came on".
Monday, Nov. 13, 2006
- Page 1: Hit the road late. US-59 was scary after dark! Stopped in Little Roc.
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2006
- Page 2: Got more Cars toys! Political signs in Missouri. Stopped in Springfield.
Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2006
- Page 3-1: Ate cupcakes and got sleepy on the road. Reached Chicago and checked into a Motel 6.
- Page 3-2: Went to the Hyatt and had pizza with PandaGuy. My door was not locked!
Thursday, Nov. 16, 2006
- Page 4-1: Spicy Hot V-8?! Warning light?! Lunch at Panera.
- Page 4-2: Met Northpaw and Halfshell. Took my car for service. Dinner at Panera.
- Page 4-3: Snack with Mintaka and Qaianna at Pizzeria Uno. Met Babs, Squirrelly, Doodlesthegreat. Cars toys! OMIGOD!
Friday, Nov. 17, 2006
- Page 5-1: Breaktime's over! Turkey sandwich during Opening Ceremonies, sketchbooks in the Dealer Den.
- Page 5-2: County Fur Pageant. Uncle Kage's Story Hour: The kidneystone story revisited.
- Page 5-3: Uncle Kage's Story Hour: Eurofurence, BBF, and hawks vs. owls.
- Page 5-4: 2 the Ranting Gryphon: Can't jerk off (This page is NSFW!)
- Page 5-5: Message from Firestone. Weird Stuff Found on the Net. The Furry Variety Show: Move it, emo, Mr. Lonely.
- Page 5-6: The Furry Variety Show: Little pigs, a plane, Raccuties.
Fig. 1: Visiting Mintaka and Qai's room.
Saturday, Nov. 18, 2006
- Page 6-1: Supersponsor brunch. Fursuit Parade. Went to mall with Babs and friends. American Idol?!
- Page 6-2: Got my car back. $1700?! Pizzeria Uno but first duplicate receipt.
- Page 6-3: Had traffic harf but finally Pizzeria Uno!
- Page 6-4: Myke gave me Legos. Sat with Babs in the con suite. Weird Stuff Found on the Net: the Adult Edition.
Sunday, Nov. 19, 2006
- Page 7-1: White Castle. Pawpet Idol. I won by defying gravity! Olive Garden with Babs.
- Page 7-2: Dead Dog Party. TV and plushies.
Monday, Nov. 20 - Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006
- Page 8: Chicago to Mt. Vernon to Texarkana. Got sick on chocolates. Saw an irate customer.
Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2006
- Page 9: Bothered by a speeding SUV. Arrived home!