Sep. 2 - Sep. 7, 2004
MFM 8 was fraught with problems for me (none of which were the con's fault), but I did have fun playtesting my custom Fluxx deck.
Thursday, Sep. 2, 2004
- Page 1-1: Hurried up and packed.
- Page 1-2: Picked up Bill. I tried to sleep. This is muh BOOMBAG!
- Page 1-3: Lunch at Hardee's. Moog Cookbook. Arrived at hotel but room wasn't made up.
- Page 1-4: Changed rooms (aack ooop).
- Page 1-5: The vending machine drove me CRAZY!
- Page 1-6: Jim Groat showed up and we all went out for supplies and food.
- Page 1-7: Rebekah at the Steak & Shake. Bill's big air mattresses.
Friday, Sep. 3, 2004
- Page 2-1: Puppet show.
- Page 2-2: Opening Ceremonies. Furry Frolic Dinner.
- Page 2-3: The flashlight trick on the food. GOH reception. I drew on a guitar!
- Page 3-1: Open puppet show.
Saturday, Sep. 4, 2004
- Page 4-1: Meet the GOH.
- Page 5-1: Messala the vampire cat. Charity auction. Custom Fluxx. Time for the pizza feed!
- Page 5-2: Some guy tripped. I ate pizza. Another puppet show.
- More to come!