Wed., Aug. 31 - Tue., Sep. 6
Travel to MFM this year was complicated somewhat by Katrina, the Hurricane That Ate New Orleans, but the convention went on as planned anyway!
Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2005
- Page 1: Despite Katrina, drove to Memphis.
- Page 2: Checked in. Drew a crude diary. Oh, and bugs.
Thursday, Sep. 1, 2005
- Page 3: Keep it down! Went out to get supplies.
- Page 4: Met furries. Dinner at Marlowe's.
Friday, Sep. 2, 2005
- Page 5: Registered. Dealer Den. Lunch. No puppet panel. Tyger Chef. Opening ceremonies.
- Page 6: Furry Folic Dinner. Volleyball threatened art!
- Page 7: Furry With Puppets show.
Saturday, Sep. 3, 2005
- Page 8: Blacklight. Meet the Gneech. Fursuit Parade.
- Page 9: Pizza feed. Games. Film at 11.
- Page 10: Film at 11. More games.
Sunday, Sep. 4, 2005
- Page 11: How to get a shoe off an Oracle.
- Page 12: Got shoe off Oracle, but didn't get film. Masquerade.
- Page 13: Closing Ceremonies, dinner, Ice Cream Social. Sat around drawing.
Monday, Sep. 5, 2005
- Page 14: Everybody left. I wanted to go to Wolfchase Mall.
- Page 15: Wolfchase Mall. Books, supper, Nitewolf.
Tuesday, Sep. 6, 2005
- Page 16: Checked out and hit the road. JESUS, ISN'T IT TIM? Sylvester & forget.
- Page 17: Arrived home.