Saturday, Dec. 2 - Saturday, Dec. 9, 2006
The second Furry Cruise! We visited Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay. I got sunburned and Seawolf got sick, but other than that, we had fun.
Saturday, Dec. 2, 2006
- Page 1-1: KIDNEYSTONE. Adjusted travel plans. Flew to Charlotte, NC. Mmm yogparfa.
- Page 1-2: Did puzzles. Flew to Ft. Lauderdale. Did the Macarena. What DRESS do I have?!
- Page 1-3: Checked into a Comfort Suites with Zot and Margo, and then Seawolf. Zot sleepwhatted.
Sunday, Dec. 3, 2006
- Page 2-1: Shuttle-to-pier. Upgraded! Boarded the Radiance of the Seas. Lunch in the Windjammer.
- Page 2-2: Muster in a steak restaurant. Dinner in the main dining room. But where's our luggage? Oh, there.
- Page 2-3: Fursuit time! Drunker. Big balls in the gym.
- Page 2-4: Taking pictures on the helipad. Two swimming pools! Bedtime.
Monday, Dec. 4, 2006
- Page 3-1: Landed in Key West. Had Key Lime pie. Taste of Key West tour: conch fritters and dolphin fingers.
- Page 3-2: Taste of Key West: Peppers of Key West. Picking on Gary.
- Page 3-3: Taste of Key West: Coconut shrimp, Key Lime/strawberry ice cream on a stick. Then more Key Lime pie!
- Page 3-4: Drew and listened to swing dance. Indoor pool. Formal night. Cherries Jubilee.
- More to come!