March 8 - March 19, 2005
This was an exciting (and long) road trip for me! First I went to Megaplex in Orlando, Florida, then I drove all the way to Key West along the Overseas Highway.
Tuesday, March 8, 2005
- Page 1-1: Headed out. Drove through construction in Beaumont.
- Page 1-2: Drove through Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
- Page 1-3: With some difficulty, got a room in Pensacola.
- Page 1-4: Ate dinner at Piccadilly Cafeteria.
- Page 1-5: New exit numbers!
Wednesday, March 9, 2005
- Page 2-1: Drove over Escambia Bay.
- Page 2-2: The Day Without a Noon. Historic Suwannee River. Reached I-75.
- Page 2-3: Got on Florida's Turnpike.
- Page 2-4: Reached Orlando. My exit was missing!!
- Page 2-5: Turned around. Driven crazy by traffic.
- Page 2-6: Finally got a room!
Thursday, March 10, 2005
- Page 3-1: Tried to drive on I-Drive. Saw a crane!
- Page 3-2: Went to Wonderworks.
- Page 3-3: Met Draconis and Tony. Had dinner at Golden Corral.
- Page 3-4: Michel Mephit's skunk Basil. Chinese restaurant. Hung out with furs till the wee hours.
Friday, March 11, 2005
- Page 4-1: Went go-karting with fursuiters.
- Page 4-2: Hurried to watch Improv.
- Page 4-3: Participated in Improv. Busted on the internet!
- Page 4-4: Got invited to sushi (but didn't go).
- [Under construction]
- Page 4-6: Found karaoke but too late.
- More to come!