Oct. 26 - Nov. 2, 2004
Oklacon is something different: a furry con that takes place at a park instead of a hotel! Roman Nose State Park, near Watonga, OK. There's camping and stuff!
Tuesday, Oct. 26 - Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2004
- Page 1-1: Drove north on I-45. Saw funny signs.
- Page 1-2: Jack in the Box trucks. Scary police cars! War Memorial Sign.
- Page 1-3: In OKC, grime and construction slowdown. Roman Nose State Park!
- Page 1-4: Screwed-up flowchart.
Thursday, Oct. 28, 2004
- Page 2-1: Told the maid to come back in two hours.
- Page 2-2: Furs started to show up. Chief Henry Roman Nose. Maid didn't come back!
- Page 2-3-1: Got snacks. Went to Turkey Roost. Invader Zim.
- Page 2-3-2: My capsule review of Invader Zim.
- Page 2-4-1: The A-frame cabins on the campgrounds.
- Page 2-4-2: Imagine: inflatable fursuits.
- Page 2-5: We had a cookout.
Friday, Oct. 29, 2004
- Page 3-1: Got the maid to come back! Catered lunch. Raccoons may be misspelled.
- Page 3-2: Wild animals on leashes. Spaghetti! But no drinks?
- More to come!