KT's San Diego photos
Friday, Dec. 29, 2000
- maracas1.jpg - Mr. Fu plays Samba De Amigo. He has electronic maracas!
- maracas2.jpg - Mr. Fu shake-shake-shakes his way to another high score!
- maracasrapidas.jpg - Wooo, lookit me shake the HELL outta them things! (Actually, that picture was simply taken without a flash, on Auto Exposure.)
- sambadeamigo.jpg - The game itself. You have to shake the maracas when the blue balls enter the colored rings. The characters in the background are mainly just eye candy.
Saturday, Dec. 30, 2000
- hunte.jpg - A composite view of the Hunte Amphitheater, in the San Diego Zoo. Notice that the top of the scaffold thingy over the stage is level with the top row of seats!
- fu-amphitheater.jpg - Mr. Fu sits in the Hunte Amphitheater, waits for the "Wild Ones" show to start, and wonders why a turtle is photographing him.
- otter.jpg - Bayou the Otter performs in the "Wild Ones" show.
- otter2.jpg - Bayou again.
- gators.jpg - Alligators chillin' in their crib with their homies... (bah, why do I write like that?)
- gatorfeather.jpg - A gator with a feather on his back. Bet he doesn't know it's there!
- tortoise.jpg - The stately Galápagos tortoise.
- statuezipper.jpg - A statue of a hippo character. It must be based on the costume characters they have to entertain kids with; this statue has a zipper!
- timon-pumbaa.jpg - A meerkat and warthog at the zoo. (Note: they were in separate enclosures; I brought them together through the magic of Photoshop!
Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2001