May 27 - May 31, 2004
In Rocket City FurMeet's second year, I brought a camcorder for the first time, Vakkotaur made an appearance, and we even came close to being clobbered by a tornado! (Well, okay, a few hundred miles.) Also I'm experimenting with more horribly complex ways of numbering the pages.
Thursday, May 27, 2004
- Page 1-1: Looking forward to the trip.
- Page 1-2: Airline ticket harf. Bag strap broke. TerminaLink.
- Page 1-3: Flew to Huntsville. Made fun of the safety cards.
- Page 1-4: Landed, waited for Jugular. Took a shuttle.
- Page 1-5: Vakko moved in. Mexican dinner. iLamp?
- Page 1-6: Not iLamp. Furp arrived. Grocery run.
- Page 1-7: Shrek M&Ms. Waffle House. Still no Jugular.
Friday, May 28, 2004
- Page 2-1: Some of the people who showed up.
- Page 2-2: Registration. Jugular arrived! Pocket schedule. Mike's Merchandise.
- Page 2-3: Rolo's Express for lunch. Chicago discussion.
- Page 2-4: Badge by Jim Groat. Tenny-ten-tence.
- Page 2-5: Fursuit Meet & Greet. Opening Ceremonies.
- Page 2-6: Desert Orgy. Meet the GOHs.
- Page 2-7: Rikusho. Sandwiches, soda nets, dry ice punch.
- Page 3-1: Comedy show: Kiran Lightpaw, Evol Otter, and Flain Falcon.
- Page 4-1: Young Jim Groat gets handcuffed to a tree.
- Page 4-2: Young Jim Groat meets President Ford.
Saturday, May 29, 2004
- Page 5-1: Puppetry panel. Chinese buffet with the GOHs.
- Page 5-2: Fursuit Parade.
- Page 6-1: Branded box. Pizza feed!
- Page 6-2: Furry Variety Show: Lots of singing. Four Of Two.
- Page 6-3: Furry Variety Show: Slightly Better Weather, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, Cats in the Cradle, The Passing of Generation X.
- Page 7-1: Video problems: Kiran Lightpaw viewing the comedy show, Yoken trying to copy the variety show.
- Page 7-2: Gave up on video problems. Chaka Wolf wet the couch!
Sunday, May 30, 2004
- Page 8-1: Vakko and I went to IHOP. Atheism discussion in line.
- Page 8-2: Boredom is your god. Spilling god on the god. Shopping run.
- Page 8-3: Radio Shack. Jack Chick tract. Art room closed.
- Page 8-4: Charity Auction: Evil Pikachu bowl. Art room opened.
- Page 8-5: Got money. Got art. Closing Ceremonies.
- Page 8-6: Evil badge for Jugular. Spin the Wheel of Blame!
- Page 8-7: Everything is Alex's fault. Throw KO in the pool!
- Page 8-8: KO gets thrown in the pool.
- Page 8-9: IHOP. Private concert by Brody. Tornado warning!
Monday, May 31, 2004
- Page 9-1: Vakko went home. Lunch at Donato's.
- Page 9-2: Photos of Jugular Jaguar. I got a ride to the airport.
- Page 9-3: Flew home. NO INTERNET?!?!