May 26 - 31, 2005
The third installment of RCFM was given the scientific (well, science-y) designation 3.14, or π. "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" had just come out, and there were numerous references to it and Jim Morrison (which you'll soon see why).
Thursday, May 26, 2005
- Page 2-1: Found cheap airport parking, sort of.
- Page 2-2: Flew to Huntsville. Met friends. Checked into executive suite.
- Page 2-3: Supply run. Vakko's car is now named Teebo.
- Page 2-4: Chibi Jimmy! Supplies. IHOP. Dropped Nefaria off at a movie theatre.
- Page 2-5: Jugular Jaguar's banner. Yiffy human pr0n!
Friday, May 27, 2005
- Page 3-1: Trip to Mike's Merchandise for... cups. Moved out of the executive suite.
- Page 3-2: Lunch. Chibi Jimmy's self-destructive behavior. Bought stuff. Webcomix panel didn't really happen.
- Page 3-3: Meet the GoHs: How Stickdevil got his name.
- Page 3-4: How Babs got to RCFM. Opening Ceremonies.
- Page 3-5: Pizza Feed. Jim Groat stole Babs's Baby Wile E.!
- Page 3-6: Iron Artist. Puppets Unplugged. Babs Bunny presents...
- Page 3-7: ...Coyote Country. Wouldja like to buy an O?
- More to come!