Thursday, Sep. 17 - Monday, Sep. 21, 2009
I love visiting Seattle, but this was the first Rainfurrest I'd been to. The hotel is wonderful and woodsy, just like Washington! I performed in the Variety Show, avoided zombies, and played Beatles: Rock Band with Jon.
Thursday, Sep. 17, 2009
- Page 1: Flew to Seattle while meeting Devilduk, watching Kiki's (De)Livery Service, and standing in line at the car counter.
- Page 2: Shopped at Archie McPhee before going to the hotel. Met 2 and Tallyhawk. Visited the hilly 7-11.
Friday, Sep. 18, 2009
- Page 3: Offered some furs a ride to Denny's and S
- Page 4: Opening Ceremonies. Awesome atrium! Zombies. GOH dinner and roast. 2's show.
Saturday, Sep. 19, 2009
- Page 5: Talk Like a Pirate Day. Variety Show rehearsal. Fursuit Parade led by Alexander J. Adams. Jon showed up!
- Page 6: Alexander J. Adams's show. Variety Show. Sunday: Lunch at Ivar's. Underwater billboards!
Sunday, Sep. 20, 2009
- Page 7: Ice cream social. Dinner at 13 Coins. Beatles: Rock Band with Jon.
Monday, Sep. 21, 2009
- Page 8: Sunday: Harmonies tripped me up. Monday: Flew home watching Toy Story and eating at a Subway.