July 6 - 14, 2005
Anthrocon had been planning to move out of the Adam's Mark, but not till next year at least. Suddenly, the Adam's Mark shut down in November 2004, causing the con staff to scramble to find a new place. So, thanks to a stroke of luck, this year the con was held at the Wyndham in downtown Philly.
Wednesday, July 6, 2005
Thursday, July 7, 2005
Friday, July 8, 2005
Saturday, July 9, 2005
- Page 5-1: Supersponsor luncheon. A few words about the Wyndham elevators.
- Page 5-2: Went to the Art Show. My bags got wet! Furry Mad Libs. Tried to grab a bite.
- Page 5-3: The Masquerade.
- Page 5-4: 2's show. Improv Show. Chinese genetics! Room party.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
- Page 6-1: Fursuit parade. Fooled a guy. Iron Author results. Improv with Kigs. Closing Ceremonies.
- Page 6-2: Had dinner at Asia on the Parkway with Cerulean.
- More to come!