Sep. 11 - Sep. 13, 1996
Brendan & spot organized an event called spotmania, in which they would drive around the USA, meeting people from
#watertower (the predecessor of
#WarnerCafe) and looking at bridges. (They love bridges.) I visited St. Louis, coinciding with their visit there, also meeting Jeff Halbgewachs, Neuracnu Coyote and Natte Warner...
Wednesday, Sept. 11, 1996
- Page 1: Mom drove me to the airport.
- Page 2: Crossword gave away gimmick. Flew to Atlanta. Mandarin Express.
- Page 3: Disney Store. Dove Bar. Boarded plane. No, I can't freakin' scoot over.
- Page 4: Landed in St. Louis. Met Neuracnu and Jeff H. Drove me to Neu's. Brendan and spot showed up.
- Page 5: Drove around looking at bridges. Went to Pho Grand.
- Page 6: Natte showed up! Neu broke a door. Went back to Neu's and watched tapes.
Thursday, Sept. 12, 1996
- Page 7: Slept at Jeff's. Thursday: Met everybody at Del Taco. KORN shirt!
- Page 8: IRCed at Wash. U. Went to the Gateway Arch.
- Page 9: Bought tickets. Rode to the top of the Arch.
- Page 10: Stared out the windows. Went back down. Drinks at floating McDonald's.
- Page 11: Science Center. Dinosaur attack! Went home and watched Friends.
- Page 12: Pizza & cookie dough! WBSS at the mall. Natte got locked in the Disney Store. Poked in cars.
- Page 13: At Neu's, IRCed, called Plucky, Weird Al, channelfight, slept at Jeff's. Friday: IRCed.
Friday, Sept. 13, 1996
- Page 14: Harfcar. Met Neu, spot & Brendan at McGurk's. Bee.
- Page 15: Huge mushrooms. More bees. A! bus banner.
- Page 16: Brendan and spot hit the road. Neu & Jeff drove me back to airport. Air-sucking obelisks.
- Page 17: Flew to Atlanta. Gyros for lunch. Flew to Houston. Downsize This! Food Service tomato juice. Dad drove me home.