KT's St. Louis (spotmania) Photos
Wednesday, Sept. 11, 1996
- grapewall.jpg - Jeff and Neuracnu in front of an extremely grapey wall at St. Louis International Airport.
- jefdiary.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. Jeff reads my spotmania diary-in-progress in Neu's room.
- ktdotirc.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. Me at Neu's computer, while Dot waves hi!
- sb-arrive.jpg - Spot and Brendan arrive at chezNeu!
- butrspot.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. I decided to butter spot with Neu's stainless steel china spatula.
- stl-bridge1.jpg, bridge.jpg - Second photo by Neuracnu. Spot & the gang pose in front of a bridge somewhere in East St. Louis.
- levee.jpg - Jeff drives his Chevy to the levee but the levee is dry. (That's because it's several feet higher than the river.)
- stl-bridge2.jpg - Spot poses in front of the bridge that led us across the river into East St. Louis.
- phogrand.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. Natte decides to make bunnyears behind my head at Pho Grand, the Vietnamese place we had dinner at.
- brokendoor.jpg - Neu broke the door to the men's room at Pho Grand! Notice how the veneer has separated from the frame.
- neupanda.jpg - Photographer unknown. Neu's pet panda Shirley.
- spotbiti.jpg - Photographer unknown. Spot biting my goo-filled foot insole.
- brendhat.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. This darling little topper sported by Brendan is from the Minnie Pearl collection.
- natjfhat.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. Jeff & Natte take a much-deserved break from ropin' calves and pitchin' hay.
- ktdrunk.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. Me, pretending to be passed out from too much likker, hooch, moonshine, whatever.
Thursday, Sept. 12, 1996
- jeffscel.jpg - Photographer unknown. Jeff's cel from "Critical Condition", featuring Slappy & Skippy Squirrel.
- natasha.jpg - Photographer unknown. Natte shows off T-shirt vith namesake, Natasha Fatale, from Rocky & Bullvinkle Show, dollink.
- 3armedturtle.jpg - Look, Mom, three hands! (Brendan let me keep the cheesehat and take it home with me.)
- nattearch.jpg, natarch.jpg - Second photo by Neuracnu. Natte at the base of the famous Gateway Arch.
- allarch.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. The spotmania gang waits in line to ride to the top of the Arch.
- archshadow.jpg, archdown.jpg - The shadow of the Gateway Arch, as seen from the Arch's observation room. The downward angle of the windows allowed me to take a picture looking straight down!
- in-arch.jpg - Photographer unknown. Neu stands tall & proud in the Arch's observation room.
- ktjfarch.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. Jeff and me at one end of the observation room.
- archvoodoo.jpg - It was the weirdest thing! I turned my little model of the Arch upside-down, and everybody's heads hit the ceiling! So naturally, I did it again! And again! And AGAIN!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
- spotmani.jpg - Photo by Neuracnu. The spotmania gang poses inside the Arch.
- underarch.jpg - A nice arty shot taken looking straight up the inner edge of the Arch.
- neustrip.jpg - On our way to the floating McDonald's, Neu proves that coyotes don't wear pants.
- nj-triceratops.jpg, jeffdead.jpg - Second photo, photographer unknown. Jeff gored on the horn of a Triceratops!
- nooter.jpg, schnucks.jpg - Weird signs seen in St. Louis. A corporation with no gender, and a store run by a buncha schnucks!
- tossspot.jpg - A rousing game of Toss The Warner! How far can spot be thrown across the room? (Pretty far. spot leeetle!)
Friday, Sept. 13, 1996
- busbannr.jpg - Photographer unknown. Jeff's A! banner, meant to go on the side of a bus. Notice it comes in two pieces.