Mar. 19 - Mar. 25, 2003
Pawpet Megaplex (formerly Furry Spring Break) is a small convention held in beautiful sunny Orlando, Florida (well, it was sunny the day after the con ended, hmph) and hosted by the creative geniuses behind the Funday Pawpet Show.
I've now started the gradual process of filling in the events (such as the Improv Show and Toxic Audio's concert). To be completed soon.
Wednesday, Mar. 19, 2003
- Page 2: Packed and went to Hobby Airport.
- Page 3: Flew to Dallas-Ft. Worth.
- Page 4: Ate a taco and boarded the plane.
- Page 5: Had to potty. Watched TV: Becker, Kylie Minogue, Nicole Kidman.
- Page 6: Landed in Orlando. Stupid zipties!
- Page 7: Couldn't get a rental car.
- Page 8: Didn't need a rental car. Took a taxi.
- Page 9: Checked into Motel 6. Got out my big black bag.
Thursday, Mar. 20, 2003
- Page 10: Brunch at IHOP. Water but no tickets at 7-11. Walked to the Sheraton.
- Page 11: Movie-themed hotel. Light lunch. Nap.
- Page 12: Furries started showing up. Fire truck!
- Page 13: Red Lobster. Announcement board. Pizza party.
- Page 14: Party wound down. Friday: More supplies at 7-11.
Friday, Mar. 21, 2003
- Page 15: Opening ceremonies. Registration amid glitches.
- Page 16: Taboo!
- Page 17: We won! Meet Susan Deer. Injured fursuiter.
- Page 17b: Ate stale candy bars. Mad Mad Art Jam.
- Page 18: Sushi dinner. Improv: Shoulda Said.
Fig. 1: Fanart... KT sings!
- Page 18a: Improv: Shoulda Said.
- Page 18b: Improv: Remote Control, Terry and Prismo bickering.
- Page 18c: Improv: Half Life. Intermission.
- Page 18z: 2's show. Hangin' out.
Saturday, Mar. 22, 2003
- Page 19: Air cannon. Saturday: Felt queasy. Puppet Parade.
- Page 20: Felt blah. Nap. Wheelchair ride for Simba. Devin Fox.
- Page 20b: Homestar Runner furries. Uncle Kage's Story Hour. Dinner at Bennigan's.
- Page 21: Apples to Apples. Toxic Audio!
- Page 22: Kage enjoyed furry wine. I ate a candy bar and urgh. Sunday: Comic Layout Design.
Sunday, Mar. 23, 2003
- Page 23: Jimmy Lapine's balloon animals.
- Page 24: Subway for lunch. Variety Show!
- Page 25: Feedback Session. Mascot Games. Wendy's for dinner.
- Page 26: Funday Pawpet Show! Liar's Club.
- Page 27: Liar's Club: Interrupting cockroach.
- Page 28: Liar's Club. DJ Rory's Dance.
- Page 29: Surplus beverages. Goodnight.
Monday, Mar. 24, 2003
- Page 30: Roxikat and I went to IHOP twice with a different guest each time.
- Page 31: Draconis took me on a sightseeing tour.
- Page 32: Tilted buildings. Belz factory outlet mall.
- Page 33: We tried to find Dot-Com Cafe.
- Page 34: Turns out it's café.com. I ordered food.
- Page 35: My order was wrong. Chatted. Prismo taught me dominoes.
Tuesday, Mar. 25, 2003
- Page 36: Draconis drove me to the airport. Loooong security line.
- Page 37: Went thru security. Burger King for lunch.
- Page 38: Flew to DFW, spilling tomato juice in the process.
- Page 39: Flew to Houston/Hobby. Driven crazy by minivan resembling my mom's.