Wednesday, Jan. 18 - Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2006
Further Confusion had a Renaissance theme this year, and had to share space the first day or two with an eBay convention. I had fun, despite my failure to escape the con crud.
Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006
- Page 1-1: Homestar Runner stuff! I drove to the airport.
- Page 1-2: I flew to San Francisco. Must Love Dogs. I called Seawolf.
- Page 1-3: Seawolf gave me a ride. eBay convention! Food and supplies.
- Page 1-4: Seawolf took me on a run for more supplies.
Thursday, Jan. 19, 2006
- Page 2-1: Tony Ringtail vs. eBay. Gap. Lunch. Aibos.
- Page 2-2: Met Rain & Orv. Second Life vixen. Registered. Sushi.
- Page 2-3: Opening Cere-- oh. Aatheus's boombag. Chicken and/or coffee.
- Page 2-4: Never mind chicken. Donuts. Godzilla & Son. Another problem with drawing diaries.
Friday, Jan. 20, 2006
- Page 3-1: Dealer Den. Rainbooks. WV quarters. Basics Of Comic Art.
- Page 3-2: Making Puppet Videos. Art show. Dinner with Lenester and Redfeather.
- Page 3-3: Fuzzy Yarns Story Hour. Insert Title Here.
Saturday, Jan. 21, 2006
- Page 4-1: I performed in the What The Fluff improv show. More WV quarters!
- Page 4-2: Saw second half of puppet show.
- Page 4-3: Tried to catch the dangling ticket.
- Page 4-4: Creator's Lounge. Pizza stains. Masquerade. Appeeeeear...
- Page 4-5: Iron Artist.
- Page 4-6: Improv Panel.
Sunday, Jan. 22, 2006
- Page 5-1: Kigs' Comedy Show. Puppet show. Wubwubwubwub.
- Page 5-2: Fursuit Parade. Panda God. Dessert Social. Plague!
- Page 5-3-1: Furry Night Live: The iVixie.
- Page 5-3-2: Furry Night Live: The iVixie.
- Page 5-3-3: Furry Night Live: The Adventures of Sir Robin of Foxley, act I.
- Page 5-3-4: Furry Night Live: The Scotsman.
- Page 5-3-5: Furry Night Live: The Adventures of Sir Robin of Foxley, act II.
- Page 5-3-6: Furry Night Live: The Dogfather.
- Page 5-3-7: Furry Night Live: The Adventures of Sir Robin of Foxley, act III.
- Page 5-4: Lenester and Redfeather's room party.
Monday, Jan. 23, 2006
- Page 6-1: Felt sick. Waited for the Dead Dog Party. eBay hates Coke?
Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2006
- Page 7-1: I got to sit next to Shockwave in the exit row and I learned the secret of lavatory latches!
- Page 7-2: The Man. My own Dr Pepper. Rode to the parking lot with Shockwave. Got home to bad news.