Aug. 30 - Sep. 2, 2002
My first time at Mephit (originally Memphit) FurMeet, in Memphis, Tennessee! Smaller and more informal than many other cons, it was no less fun for it! (despite all the fire alarms and those ominous black curtains)
Thursday, Aug. 29, 2002
- Page 2: Went to airport. Whole row of seats!
- Page 3: Spilled tomato juice! Arrived at the hotel.
- Page 4: Got a room. Talked with BushyCat about food.
- Page 5: Morphy drove me to Wal-Mart.
- Page 6: Balloonball. Went down to register.
- Page 7: Problem printing my badge. GAWD! Black curtains.
- Page 8: Got my badge. False fire alarm.
Friday, Aug. 30, 2002
- Page 9: THE ORACLE.
Fig. 1: The Garden Court.
- Page 10: Explaining the Furmeet. Happy Fun Ball!
- Page 11: Model plane! Another false alarm.
- Page 12: Opening Ceremonies. Furry Frolic buffet dinner.
- Page 13: Jugular Jaguar attacks!
- Page 14: Jugular Jaguar Con. When Fursuiters Attack.
- Page 15: Cutter Coon sporting a Mohawk. Cold in my room.
Saturday, Aug. 31, 2002
- Page 16: I performed a song in the puppet show!
- Page 17: I did a second song in the puppet show.
- Page 18: Fursuit Parade. Bumper stickers. People curious about furries.
- Page 19: Explaining furries. Another false alarm. Refilled my bottle o' water.
- Page 20: Pizza Feed. "Fans & Freaks".
- Page 21: Fursuit Olympics and Milk & Cookies. On the issue of lengthy delays on diary updates.
Sunday, Sept. 1, 2002
- Page 22: Uncle Kame! Texas furries.
Figs. 2, 3: Fake conbadge and real one.
- Page 23: TX furs ate in the hotel. Fed a gryphon tuna.
- Page 24: Masquerade!
- Page 25: Jugular Jaguar hits people up for Tiger Haven. Closing Ceremonies.
- Page 26: Thank You dinner.
- Page 27: Gay/bi ice cream. Match Game!
- Page 28: More Match Game. Hangin' around in the Garden Court.
Monday, Sept. 2, 2002
- Page 29: Still some furries left.
- Page 30: Pizza in the lobby. Jugular Jaguar's identity revealed!
- Page 31: Nature photos with Jugular. Met women in hallway who like cute fuzzy animals.
- Page 32: Juggy's theme song. Tried to go to Catfish Cabin.
- Page 33: Looked for BBQ place. Ended up at Petro.
- Page 34: Dined at Petro. Packed.
- Page 35: Postcon ponderings.
Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2002
- Page 36: Fire alarm again. At airport, CTX screening.
- Page 37: Got wanded twice.
- Page 38: Flew home. Gave Mom a wooden sculpture.